Balaton nežije!

Dear Competitors,
We waited until the the last second to see better wind forecast than max 5-6 knots for the weekend. We evaluated the risk of no wind for three days so Bence and me made the decision we CANCEL the Hungarian Super Cup in 2012. We don't give new date for this year, because the racing calendar of the region is very busy for months. 
Gyurmo Partos&Bence Tamas

Read more